Thursday, September 19, 2024

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe?

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe?

Posted by Steve Beckow

Posted on September 19, 2024


 

Well, depending on whom you believe, most of the political lights and Hollywood celebrities we see have left this veil of tears some time ago.

Most political figures seem to have left for treason and crimes that it feeds into. Many in this category also were convicted of child sex crimes, torture, adrenochrome harvesting, etc.

Most celebrities left for child sex trafficking, torture, adrenochrome, etc.

Not that I follow what’s happening in Hollywood, but I do notice a scarcity of the celebrities of my generation in today’s movies. I imagine the mainstream media is following the CIA’s playbook in handling the disappearance of so many.

An assortment of CGI, AI, and masked actors allow the political figures a few more years of life on our screens – presidents, vice-presidents, cabinet heads, agency directors, on and on the list goes of folks who plotted world domination; all have left the scene … errr … and have not left the scene.

Who knows who is real and whom to believe? I’m just watching the images and scenes go by and praying for those affected and for the return of peace.

***

If I didn’t know that the Divine Mother has a Plan and desires that all evil should be shaken off the Earth once and for all, where would I be right now?

If I didn’t know that thousands, and some have said millions, of lightships surround the Earth, making sure that Illuminati plans fail or are turned to good use….

If I didn’t know that our star family are backing up the Global White Hat Alliance and that President Trump is at the head of the latter…

… where would I be?

I’d be stressed out of my skull. I’d be keeping my attention on just my family and closest friends. I’d have no thoughts about a future in which things would work out. I’d be muttering to myself: This must be the end of days … the end days … the end.

But I do know the Divine Mother has a Plan and that it will work out. It’s that Plan that I’d like to review here at this time of chaos, troop deployment, gang violence, etc.

Let me leave off discussing the plans of the rest of the forces arrayed against the deep state for another time and just look at her (1) Plan.

***

The Mother has discussed her plan in readings and on the radio. We’ve discussed them here so this may be a review for many.

She’s said:

Divine Mother: It was always intended that this be my planet of love. The magnitude of what can be experienced in the purity of that fulfillment is beyond your imagination. But that doesn’t matter. It encourages you to dream.

And you will see it. You will see it in your lifetimes, in your time, and you will come to know just what is possible. (2)

Earth is to become a playground where the angels will come to have an experience of love in physicality. It’s no longer to be a prison planet, she assures us:

DM: [I am speaking about] those in … positions where control and abuse of power have been rampant. That will not be the platform [from] which integration of the various galaxies [into a new interdimensional space] takes place. That is not the Plan.  (3)

And what is not in her Plan will not occur:

DM: I know very clearly, sweet one, as do you, if it is not [in] my Plan, then it will not occur. (4)

It’s not the triumph of this nation or that, this religion or that. It’s the triumph of love:

DM: Make no mistake, Sweet One, Love will win because that has been my Plan always.  (5)

We follow this event and that disaster, this developing story and that new audiofile. But the Mother chides us:

Divine Mother: We are not talking about transient interpretations of what is transpiring. It is aligning and adhering to the standalone truth – and the standalone truth, sweet one, is only love. (6)

I know the treasure that higher-dimensional love is so I can well appreciate that that love is the standalone truth.

Anything evil or in other ways dark will not survive Ascension:

Divine Mother: [This time] is the destruction of what cannot be upon this planet any longer. … Much has come to the surface. … I am not asking you to put yourself in harm’s way. … Those who do not want [unity] are leaving. (7)

The Arcturians echo the Mother. Let them represent our star family on our future:

“Trust that earth’s ascension is a Divine Plan and Divine Plans cannot be diverted or affected by resistance from human minds that are governed by ego and false information.” (8)

I got it!

Once we know the Mother’s Plan, I’m tempted to say, after her:

DM: Is there really any further conversation to be had? (9)

Not from this cowboy. But our curiosity at how her Plan will unfold does spur us on to look at a later time at how the Plan ripples down and manifests on this plane.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael: “We do not want anything capitalized.” (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 12, 2016.)

(2) “The Divine Mother: Each and Every One of You Carries Divine Might,” June 19, 2013, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/spirituality-into-the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-golden-age-of-gaia/the-divine-mother-each-and-every-one-of-you-carries-divine-might/.

(3) The Divine Mother in “Enter the Delegations – Part 2/3,” May 5, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/05/05/enter-the-delegations-part-2-3/. Reading, April 30, 2019.

(4) Loc. cit.

(5) Loc. cit.

(6) “Divine Mother ~ I Do Not Call It a “Virus,” I Call It ‘“The Pause,’” April 5, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/05/divine-mother-i-do-not-call-it-a-virus-i-call-it-the-pause/.

(7) Divine Mother on Compassion & Unity,” June 9, 2024, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2024/06/09/divine-mother-on-compassion-unity/.

(8) Arcturian Group, Sept. 20, 2020.

(9) The Divine Mother in “Enter the Delegations – Part 2/3,” ibid.

 

My notes: 
  • God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
  • All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
 

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment