Friday, September 20, 2024

To All Those standing on the Edge

To All Those standing on the Edge

by Nicky Hamid

Posted on September 20, 2024


To All those Standing on the Edge, ready to jump, to Fly Free and to Live your Purpose, your Shine, in total surrender to SELF, even though you do not know clearly what your purpose is exactly:
We are not alone and never have been, though we have chosen to experience the feelings of being disconnected from everything.

Now, in our grande awakening we see that, not only are we connected to everything, but that our individual purpose will be expressed and fully realized in our connecting.

And brothers and sisters, it is my experience that gaining the real confidence in myself comes from the trust to make the leaps into the unknown.

I do not know how you will react to what I am saying but I have developed the confidence to follow my prompts. I trust me, but also I trust you. I trust that however you react that you have the capacity to handle it from your point of view.

So the leap is in reality, not trying to work the consequences all out. Not trying to box it up through control which is fear based. Not trying to preempt anything. Not concerning myself with what you may think because I know my own lovingness and that it is the expressing of it that makes my reality Whole and complete in any given moment.

Trusting, acting, and allowing that the Universe, Creation, is totally unbiased and allows for the possibility for the most benevolent outcome for All of us.

Trust your heart knowing and act upon it all ways.

And I receive so many beautiful gifts of loving from others and the Universe throughout my days. I have stopped looking for the gifts to come but through my experience of trusting, acting and letting go, I get these gems from everywhere and from you.

And so to give, and to give, and to give, and while giving I am forever open to receive. And So it Is Done, continually.

So jump dear Sisters and Brothers, jump.

And expect and know that, apart from gaining more experience of the Master that you are, you will experience little and big priceless miracles.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet”.

And you are going to see a lot of us flying around with you.

Jump.

I So Love You




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
  • God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
  • All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.


Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment